Browse the categorized quotes directly:
Tony Montana Scarface Quotes
- I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
- I kill the communist for fun, but for a green card, I gonna carve him up real nice.
- In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.
- Who put this thing together? Me, that’s who! Who do I trust? Me!
- Every day above ground is a good day.
- I like you, Tony. There’s no lying in you.
Al Pacino, getting into the spirit of an emerging gangster, Antonio Montana, gave his everything to build it to a level where it could never have been better. The Scarface quotes The world is yours, Say hello to my little friend, Chi Chi Get the yeyo and some others became famous like hell among the fans.
Some more of the quotes Scarface includes by the immense performer Pacino:
- Why don’t you try stickin jou head up jour ass – see if it fits. (This one’s pretty cool… )
- Say goodnight to the bad guy.
- I got ears, ya’ know. I hear things.
- You wanna waste my time? Okay. I call my lawyer. He’s the best lawyer in Miami. He’s such a good lawyer, that by tomorrow morning, you gonna be working in Alaska. So dress warm.
- Come on, pelicans! Fly, fly away! (watching flamingos on TV)
- Every dog has his day, huh, Mel?
Scarface Quotes Balls
Some of the famous Scarface Quotes, which got famous just because they got balls in them.
- Orders? You giving me orders? Amigo, the only thing in this world that gives orders is balls. Balls. You got that?
- All I’ve got in this world is my balls and my word and I don’t break them for no one. You understand???
Besides these mono Scarface Tony Montana Quotes, most of the minor conversations in Scarface are so well crafted that though they seem short in time, they hold such a gravity, irony and determination at the same time. Robert Easton, Harriet Fildlow and Hal Levinsohn not only made a great team with for dialogue but also for an admirable performance in the presentation of best scarface quotes.
Scarface Memorable Quotes
Frank Lopez: Who would want to kill me?
Elvira Hancock: The catcher on your little league team.
Frank Lopez: That son of a bitch, he didn’t get a base hit all season! I ought to kill him!
Tony Montana: You know what your problem is?
Elvira Hancock: What’s that?
Tony Montana: You don’t got nothing to do with your life. Why don’t you get a job? Work with lepers. Blind kids. Anything’s gotta be better than lying around all day waiting for me to fuck you.
Elvira Hancock: Don’t toot your horn, honey. You’re not that good.
Frank Lopez: Lesson number one: Don’t underestimate the other guy’s greed!
Elvira Hancock: Lesson number two: Don’t get high on your own supply.
Omar: And Chico! If anything happens to that buy money, y pobreci! My boss is gonna stick your heads up your asses faster than a rabbit gets fucked!
Tony Montana: I’m Scared!
Tony Montana: Look at that… that cable truck there. Since when does it take three days to hook up cable?
Manny: What, you’ve been watching it for three days?
Tony Montana: The fuckin’ thing has been there for three days! What am I gonna do? Not look at it?
The page would not be enough if we keep on writing every quotes from the movie Scarface. The list goes on and on. The best idea would be to watch the movie if you haven’t and watch again if you already have, for respect to Scarface best quotes by Tony and his fellows.
Let’s conclude with these awesome Al Pacino Quotes Scarface:
- The world is yours.
- You know what? Fuck you! How about that?
- I’m Tony Montana. You fuck with me, you fuckin’ with the beast.
- You know what Capitalism is? Getting fucked.
- What you lookin’ at? You all a bunch of fuckin’ assholes. You know why? You don’t have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin’ fingers and say, “That’s the bad guy.” So… what that make you? Good? You’re not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don’t have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There’s a bad guy comin’ through! Better get outta his way!