The movie Scarface or as we prefer to call it Scarface Al Pacino, directed by Brain De Plama is a movie engrossed with life of the character Tony Montana, a Cuban refuge, played by Al Pacino. Al Pacino in Scarface has evolved to become one of the top actors in Hollywood. In the Al Pacino Scarface movie, Pacino has played the gruesome character of an exiled Cuban criminal who goes to work for Miami drug lord. In the process Montana rises to the top of Florida’s crime chain. In the movie Scarface Al Pacino the audience can view the archives of his rise to the top of Miami’s cocaine empire. The character of Tony Montana well suited the bold personality of Al Pacino.
This movie became famous not only for its theme and plot line, but also as the Cuban community objected for the portrayal of Cubans as criminals and drug traffickers. Al Pacino Scarface also gained the criticism for the use of disproportionate violence and explicit language. In the movie the character Tony Montana arrives in Miami, during the Mariel boat lift. In the process due to his best friend Manny, he gets connected with Miami drug lord Frank Lopez (Robert Loggia). There Tony develops romantic interest in Frank’s girlfriend. In the path of his rise Tony falls into drug addiction. This becomes the main reason of his fall in the movie. The whole movie Al Pacino Scarface revolves around this main character; Tony Montana.
- Tony Montana: I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
- Tony Montana: I kill a communist for fun, but for a green card, I gonna carve him up real nice.
- Frank Lopez: Lesson number one: Don’t underestimate the other guy’s greed!
Elvira Hancock: Lesson number two: Don’t get high on your own supply.
- Tony Montana: In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.
- Tony Montana: Who put this thing together? Me, that’s who! Who do I trust? Me!
For All Scarface Movie Quotes, check out Scarface Quotes.